Tantalize your taste buds with this walnut palm cake recipe. It contains following ingredients: walnuts, sugar, vanilla and butter.
2 tsp vanilla
3 cup sugar
3 cup flour
1 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup shortening
- In a bowl beat the butter and the shortening very thoroughly till the mixture is creamy.
- Then add sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beat till very light.
- Now add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Now add 2 cups flour alternately with milk and vanilla.
- Finely add 1 cup flour containing salt and baking powder.
- Add in the finely chopped walnuts.
- Pour this mixture in a pan which has been lightly greased and flour.
- Bake this pan in cold oven on middle shelf and turn on the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Let the pan baked for 1 1/4 hour and then take out the pan from the oven and let the cake cool in the pan on wire rack.