Here is a nice and easy recipe for urad dal vada. Learn how to make vada.
1/2 cup Moong Daal
1 Onion finely chopped
1 tsp Ginger
1-2 Green Chilies finely chopped
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pick, wash and soak daals for 3-4 hours.
- Grind them coarsely in a blender.
- Now add onions,ginger, green chilies salt and baking powder and mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and deep fry a spoonful of batter till golden
- Serve with chutney as a breakfast or sambhar or rasam as a meal.