Char Dham is Four Hindu pilgrimage places in Uttarakhand India is also known as Chota Chardham and the circuit consist of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. As per the Hindu, belief completing the Chardham yatra is the way for Moksha a ferocious circle of death and life and also freedom from materialistic Life. In this guide, detailed information about the Chardham yatra by helicopter in 2020.
Chardham Yatra Places in Helicopter Tour
As we discussed Earlier Char Dham in Uttarakhand have 4 places like Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath and these are located in the west to the east direction so this the pattern of your Yatra by helicopter.
Yamunotri Dham Yatra By Helicopter:
Yamunotri is the first Dham in the Char Dham yatra where you will reach from Dehradun one of the beautiful places and starting point of the Yamuna river. From Dehradun Bus stand or Airport you have to reach Sahastradhara helipad as soon as possible and from Sahastradhara Helipad to Kharsali by helicopter and it is not possible to land on Yamunotri directly so you need to take the car from here to Reach Yamunotri Dham. Yamunotri is in the Garhwal division of Uttarakhand where Yamuna temple which was constructed by the Maharana Pratap shah of Tehri Garhwal is located.
Time To Visit Yamunotri Dham:-
The Temple is open on the fortunate day of Akshay Tritya every year which comes in April last week or March first week in 2020 Akshaya Tritiya comes on 26 April and closes on Diwali which comes in October mid to November Mid, in 2020 Diwali will be on 14 November. This the perfect time to visit this place.
Places To visit in the Yamunotri.
- Janki Chatti is one of the places in Yamunotri you must have to visit for Hot water springs.
- Hanuman Chatti is for those people who love nature and want to see beautiful greenery and love trekking and located at foothills of Surya Kund 13km from Yamunotri.
- Surya Kund is also one of the places known for the Hot Water springs and it is dedicated to the Sun, father of Yamuna.
- Saptarishi Kund is also a beautiful place and origin of Yamuna is 10 km far from the Yamunotri.
- Badkot is the place for those who have time because of it 49km from Yamunotri and Known for ancient temples and shrines.
- Kharsali is also a beautiful place where you will land by helicopter.
Gangotri Dham Yatra By Helicopter
After enjoying the Yamunotri Dham and nearby place your next destination For Chardham yatra is Gangotri. In the schedule of Chardham Yatra in Helicopter, you need to reach the Kharsali Helipad and you will land at Harsil Helipad, Now from Harsil helipad you need car or cab to reach Gangotri. On the bank of the Bhagirathi river know as Source of Ganga in Uttarkashi district a Municipality is known as Gangotri and famous for Ganga Temple. Gangotri is one of the places in Pilgrimage sites comes in Chota Chardham Yatra by Helicopter.
Best time to visit Gangotri Dham by Helicopter
The Gangotri temple opens in the may month and closes on Diwali and this is the best time for you to visit if you plan your Chardham yatra by helicopter then choose a time in between May to October so that you can enjoy the Gangotri Dham Darshan.
Places to visit near Gangotri:
- Gangotri National park: A place for Nature lovers where you find Flora and Fauna in the area of 2390km Square and you will also find some challenging treks and crushed snow, ruffled leaves while visiting Gangotri National Park.
- Gangotri glaciers: The Ganga comes from Gomukh but the glaciers are the real source so the Gangotri glaciers are the source of the river from which Bhagirathi starts and located at 4328m above Sea level
- Kedar Tal: If you are a trekking lover and want to trek 18Km on rolling hills Spanning nearby cool water lake then Kedar Tal is the best place for you.
- Harsil: Harsil is the town where you land in Chardham yatra by helicopter.
- Auden’s Col: Auden col is the best place for the trekkers and one of the most popular places among the world’s best trekkers. So if you love trekking then do miss this place
- Dharali: Dharali is the place known for the red bean cultivation, apple orchards and ancient Shiva temple, so if you want to eat some fresh apple visit Dharali.
- Gomukh Tapovan Trek: Known for the trekking one of the most satisfying treks in India.
Kedarnath Dham Yatra By Helicopter:
Now for Kedarnath which is the next Destination in the Chardham Yatra by helicopter in which you land at Guptkashi or Phata Helipad. Now you have to wait here to change the helicopter and this wait might be of 10 min to 3 hours depending on the Weather conditions, after that you will reach Kedarnath by Helicopter. Lord Shiva temple surrounded by the Garhwal Himalayan range Mountains with beautiful scenes and near Mandakini river by seeing this your desires of the tour will be fulfilled. Kedarnath is one of the jyotirlingas from 12 Jyotirlinga and most revered holy places in India.
Best time to visit Kedarnath Temple
Date of opening Kedarnath Temple- along with other places in Chardham yatra announced by Badrinath-Kedarnath Samiti on the Occasion of the Mahashivratri. And it will be from Akashya Tritya till Bhai Dooj, the best time to visit is from April to October and it is because of the bad weather condition.
Places to visit Near Kedarnath:
- Vasuki Tal: if you want to enjoy Chaukhamba hills view from the lake which is 4135 meters above sea level.
- Shankaracharya Samadhi: Advaita Philosophy was given by the Shankaracharya is Worship here and reached Nirvana at the age of 32
- Agastyamuni: Agastya muni temple where he meditated for one year
- Chandrashila: This the place for those people who love skiing and trekking.
- Sonprayag: On the Banks of Mandakini a small village is known for attaining nirvana by dipping in water.
- Triyuginarayan: A temple in which Lord Shiva and Parvati marriage took place
- Guptakashi: Famous for Ardhnarishwar and Vishwanath Ji Temple located at 1319m above from the sea level and you can enjoy Snow peaks
- Bhairavnath temple: Bhairavnath is known as the guardian of the region and located at 500m from Kedarnath Temple at the top of the hillock from there you see the magnificent view of Himalayas.
Badrinath Dham Yatra by Helicopter
Badrinath is the last Dham in the Chardham yatra from Kedarnath you fly for Badrinath Helipad. Badrinath is the temple of Narayan or Lord Vishnu and famous for meditation and known as Tapobhumi. Badrinath is on the Bank of the Alaknanda river and Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram stone.
Best Time to Visit Badrinath Dham
Badrinath is also one of the cold places and it is impossible to go in winters and monsoon because of the landslides and cold breeze. So the best time to visit Badrinath is from April to October.
Places to visit Near Badrinath:
- Vasudhara Falls: If you love waterfalls then Vasundhara falls with the log in height of 400ft.
- Neelkanth: Highest Peak of the region covers with the snow
- Tapt Kund: One of the Hot water spring in the Himalayas with 45℃ above the Alaknanda River
- Bheem Paul: Natural Bridge on the holy Saraswati River made or founded by Bheem
- Narad Kund: An Idol of Lord Vishnu Recovered by Adi Shankaracharya in this Kund on Alaknanda River
- Vyas Gufa: A place where Maharishi Vyas and Lord Ganesh documented Mahabharat.
- Brahma Kapal: It is believed that Lord Brahma exists at Brahma Kapal and it is situated at the bank of Alaknanda River.
- Alka Puri: Alaknanda River’s Glacier Source
- Satopanth Lake: One of the Highest
Cost of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter :-
If you go for the Chardham yatra package by Helicopter, it will cost you INR 150000 – INR 200000 depending on your stays and days.
- Only an Expected price, Actual cost of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter will depend on your package
- Sightseeing of other near places may not be included in this Packages so kindly confirm first with your tour Advisor.
In the above article complete information of the Chardham Yatra by Helicopter and nearby places to visit and all the information is not accurate so kindly check all the package information with your tour agency and discuss your itinerary of the Chardham yatra completely and read all there guidelines and terms and condition carefully.