Learn how to make sweet chocolate cake with this easy recipe.
1 1/2 cup sugar
4 arms melted sweet chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter milk
- Mix together in a bowl all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- To this add softened butter and butter milk, vanilla extract, melted sweet chocolate and eggs.
- Mix thoroughly and beat for 3 minutes with a electric beater.
- Then immediately pour the mixture into 2 well greased and lined 9X9 inch pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When ready cool the cakes for 15 minutes, remove from the pans and let them completely cool on a rack.
- Spread the frostings between the two layers and also on the top.
- Sweet Chocolate Cake is ready to be enjoyed.