- Under this scheme, the central government transfers Rs 6,000 annually to the accounts of small and marginalized farmers.
- On May 14, PM Modi released an amount of Rs 19,000 crore as the 8th installment.
- The amount is transferred in three installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a government scheme that focuses on providing income support to marginalized farmers and their families.
On May 14, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released an amount of Rs 19,000 crore as the 8th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for 9.5 crore beneficiaries.
However, the transfer of the amount to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries can take a few days and farmers might have to check the PM-KSNY installment, status, list, etc.
The objective of PM Kisan Yojana
Agriculture constitutes a crucial part of India’s economy, and farmers are one of the key sections of society. However, due to socio-economic disparities prevalent between urban and rural regions in the country, farming communities have often struggled with financial prosperity. This issue has plagued the more significant part of India’s population since independence.
The Central and state governments have relentlessly strived to address this social and economic concern through several initiatives, meant to elevate such communities. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by the Government of India in 2018 to help these communities. The Government of India released the sixth installment under this scheme on 9th August 2020, reaching nearly 8.5 crore farmers. As per its objectives, this initiative aims to benefit approximately 125 million farmers in India, particularly those of marginal or small stature.
How the Scheme came into Effect?
In 2018, the Government of Telangana initiated the Ryuthu Bandhu scheme. Under this initiative, this state government disbursed a certain sum twice a year to buttress a farmer’s investment in agriculture. This initiative was widely recognized and appreciated for its direct benefits to farmers.
Following suit, the Indian Government launched a similar Farmer’s Investment Support Scheme to offer financial assistance to farmers nationwide. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana came into effect on 1st December 2018. As per the Government’s initial announcement, this scheme will be allocated Rs.75000 crore per annum.
What is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Under this scheme, launched in 2019, the central government transfers Rs 6,000 annually to the accounts of small and marginalized farmers to provide them with income support. The amount is transferred in three installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months.
The money is directly deposited in the farmers’ bank accounts. So far, the government has given eight installments to the farmers.
Through this scheme, the Centre aims to cover nearly 125 million farmers in the country. To avail this scheme, farmers need to apply and become a beneficiary. Documents required by the farmers to avail of this scheme – citizenship certificate, landholding papers, Aadhaar card, and bank account details.
PM Kisan Yojana explained
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, income support of Rs 6000 per annum is provided to all eligible farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months. The scheme defines a family as a husband, wife, and minor children. The fund of Rs 2,000 is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers/farmer’s family.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) scheme was launched with the view to supplement the earnings of small and medium categories farmers. This scheme coupled with the Digital India initiative has made it possible to reach the PM KISAN benefits to 12 crore farmers in the country. Recently, Digital India tweeted from its official Twitter handle about how its initiative has been instrumental in augmenting Digital Agriculture across the country.
What are the Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Some of the key features of this scheme have been discussed in the below-mentioned pointers:
- Income Support
The primary feature of this Yojana is the minimum income support it provides to farmers. Each eligible farmer family is entitled to receive Rs.6000 per annum across India. However, the amount is not disbursed at once.
Instead, it’s divided into three equal installments and meted out four months apart. Each farmer, thus, receives Rs.2000 every 4 months. Beneficiaries can use this amount for numerous purposes. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s guidelines do not categorically define any usage restriction.
PMKSNY is an Indian government-sponsored farmer support scheme. Therefore, the entirety of its funding comes from the Government of India. Initially, it announced a reserve of Rs.75000 crore a year to be spent on this initiative.
It disbursed Rs.17,000 crore in the latest installment on 9th August 2020 to the scheme’s beneficiaries’ bank accounts via Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT.
- Identification responsibility
While the responsibility of funding lies with GOI, the identification of beneficiaries is not under its purview. Instead, it’s the responsibility of State and Union Territory governments.
These governments shall identify which farmer families will benefit from the scheme. Here, it is crucial to note that per PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s definition, a farmer family shall comprise a husband, wife, and minor child or children.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 PMKisan
Finally, the good news for farmers is that the 8th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be released on 14th May. The Government already transfer money for all 1st to 7th kist in beneficiary list account There are various benefits given to every registered farmer under PM Kisan List State Wise kab tak jaari hogi. However main benefits of financial assistance. The farmers can get each installment in their bank account by one-click transfer as DBT. Check out here the more benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021:
- 6000 Rupees will be sent through DBT to the beneficiary account holder. This amount will be sent in three installments.
- The small and marginal farmers will get the high benefits under PMKSNY.
- The first installment was earlier transferred by the government in March 2019. More information below.
This year the PM Kisan Yojana List 2021 8th Installment Date of releases to all beneficiaries is till March, but due to Covid 19, the farmers are yet to get their PMKSNY Scheme Kist. However, before May all the eligible farmers will get their Installment in DBT Bank account transfer expected. However, they can refer below link for PM Kisan Status Check 8th kist at www pmkisan gov in here. The only beneficiary Farmers List name candidates get only money in bank account direct after RFT Signed by States. The Government announces officially when the 8th installment date releases.
Who is eligible for the PM Kisan scheme?
- Landholding farmers’ families with cultivable landholding in their names can apply under this scheme
- Farmers from both the urban and rural areas
- Small and marginal farmers families
Who is not eligible for the PM Kisan scheme?
- Institutional landholders
- Present or retired officers and employees of state/central government as well as PSUs and government autonomous bodies.
- Beneficiaries with higher economic status are not eligible.
- Those who pay income tax
- Farmer families holding constitutional posts
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, and lawyers
- Retired pensioners with a monthly pension of over Rs 10,000
How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Farmers have to approach the local revenue officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state government)
- The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorized to do the registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees
On the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – pmkisan.gov.in, there’s a section called the ‘farmers’ corner’. Farmers can register themselves through the Farmers Corner in the portal. They can also edit the name in the PM-Kisan database and know the status of their payment.
Steps to check PM-KSNY installment and status:
Step 1: Visit the official PM Kisan website.
Step 2: From the ‘Farmers Corner Section’ menu, tap on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option.
Step 3: After selecting this option, a farmer can check his/her application status. The list contains the farmer’s name and the amount sent to the bank account.
Step 4: Now, enter either one of your details from Aadhaar number, mobile number, or account number. Then click on ‘Get data’.
After entering these details, the beneficiaries can check the status and check whether they have received the installment in their accounts or not. They receive a list of all the transactions. After following this procedure, they can get information related to PM Kisan’s 8th installment.
How to check the name and list under the PM Kisan scheme through the mobile app?
To check your name on the PM Kisan beneficiary list, download the PM Kisan mobile app. After entering the required details, a person can have access to all the information regarding this scheme through this app.
Furthermore, the government has issued a series of hotline numbers that you can use to lodge your grievances related to the scheme.
The features of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- The scheme is popularly known as PM-Kisan Yojana and was launched on 1 February 2019 under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- This provides income support to small and marginal farmers’ families having combined landholding /ownership of up to 2 hectares.
- The family defined to receive the amount involves husband, wife, and minor children.
- The state government and UT administration will identify the farmer families that are eligible as per the scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- The scheme has various exclusion categories.
- It also aims to supplement the financial needs of the farmers in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields.
- This scheme eases liquidity constraints for farmers and plays a significant role in the modernization of agriculture in India.
- The digital records of farmers have made the registration and the fund transfer easy to bring a new start to this welfare scheme.
Here is the list of Exclusion Categories:
- All institutional landholders with a higher economic status.
- Farmer families who belong to former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- They should not belong to former and present ministers of state ministers.
- Members of LokSabha, Rajyasabha, state Legislative Assemblies, state legislative councils, former and present members of Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of District panchayats.
- It also doesn’t include the serving or retired officers and employees of Central and State Government Ministries/Offices/Departments and its field units, Central or State PSEs and attached offices, autonomous institutions under Government as well as regular employees of local bodies.
- All superannuated and retired pensioners who receive a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 or more are excluded.
- Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year and professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects are also not allowed to benefit from this scheme.
Required Documents under this scheme :
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021
Recently PM Kisan 8th Installment was deposited on May 14 by Central Government in all accounts of beneficiaries List approved. 8th installment Status 2021 can be checked from your login Id credentials on the official web portal. Now PM Kisan’s 9th Installment Date will be soon credited through DBT. When and how it will be done will be discussed in the next article. But before this beneficiaries need to register themselves for this PMKSNY online.
Here following steps through which you can check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2021 of 8th Installment:
- Open the official website pmkisan.gov.in
- Now opt for the farmer’s section on the website.
- After the click on the option beneficiary status. You will able to check your application form and status of installment by there only.
- PM Kisan Yojana 8th Installment Beneficiary Status 2021 can only be checked on the website of PM-KISAN. No other website will give you authentic information.
The Beneficiary farmer can also check all status of Installment whether they credit or not by using PM Kisan App now. In the dashboard, you will check the details of all transactions of PMKSNY Kist and all other information.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2021 State Wise
New PM Kisan Yojana State-wise beneficiary List 8th and 9th Installment will go to be updated on the official web portal. PMKSNY beneficiary List will also be uploaded. The beneficiary needs to check their name by opening the website and log in to their account. If in the PM Kisan beneficiary List your name is not mentioned then your application has not been accepted. Check out the below table.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Installment Status||8th Kist Released|
|Mode to check Installment||Online|
|Mode to check beneficiary List||On official portal|
|Next 9th Kist Release Date||August|
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
More information regarding PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary List 2021 State Wise will be given to you from here. You can also seek help on their toll-free number 1800115526. Steps to follow to get PMKisan Labharthi List B, Tamil Nadu, AP, Bihar, and all the states as per District wise, Block, Village wise:
- Open the web portal.
- Go to the farmer’s section.
- Then go to the beneficiary section. Enter state name, district and sub-district, Block, and Village.
- After that, you will get PM Kisan beneficiary List 2021 Kist status.
Important Update: If you have taken benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana wrongly, that means if you were not eligible for it, but you took benefit of PMKSNY, then be ready to pay it back to the government otherwise Govt will take legal action against the person who took wrongful benefit of this scheme. Therefore, we suggest you only take the benefit of PMKSNY when you are eligible for it (Eligibility Criteria given below).
We hope everyone must have checked PM Kisan Status 2021 till now, those who have not checked it yet for beneficiary Installment, registration, and form correction can go below to know their respective PMKisan Status Check officially below.
PMKSNY or the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was the flagship program of the current BJP led government to support around 125 Million farmers of our nation financially with the aid and assistance of Rs 6000 annually in their account. The whole scheme was of Rs 75000 Cr and since it was started in 2019, and until now, a total of 7 lists have been released and for this year PM has announced the PM Kisan 8th Beneficiary List.
The government of India has launched PM Kisan App For ease for people to check the status and everything else. The lump-sum amount is to be shared in 3 installments of Rs 2000 each every 4 months starting from April and so on after 4 months.
Follow Steps For checking Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021 on Website:
- Firstly open the browser and type pmkisan.gov.in in the address bar.
- Then a site of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will open up.
- Now look at the right side of the screen, you will see Pmkisan.gov.in application status check tab, click on it.
- Now they will ask you to fill in your Aadhar card Number or Mobile Number or Bank Account number and then click on submit.
- After this, they will show you the current status of your pmkisan.gov.in application or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Now as you have checked all the information on pmkisan.gov.in application status, you can read below if you want to check it through PMKISAN GOI App.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check your PM Kisan application status through PM Kisan App:
- Friends firstly make sure you have PMKisan App On your Mobile phone otherwise you can download it from pmkisan.gov.in or Google play store.
- Then open the application and try to search for a Beneficiary status check.
- Click on it when you observe it.
- Then fill in the Aadhar Card number or Bank Account Number or Mobile Number to check your pmkisan.gov.in application status.
- Next click on submit and the status of your PMKISAN application will appear.
3+arding PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status, List, and Aadhar Link Status
- When will the application application9th Installment of PM Kisan will be deposited?
It will be deposited after a will appear month will pass.
- Do I need to link the PAN card to the PM Kisan account?
You need to link all the documents which are mentioned over there. Link adhaar card especially.
- PM Kisan Status will be renewed next on which date?
There are no particular dates of renewal. You need to keep a check regularly.
- I want to make a correction PM Kisan account?
There is an edit option in the account dashboard. You just need to tap that and edit the information which you need to recognize.
- When will the 9th Instalment of PM Kisan Yojana will transfer?