Poha roll recipe is a modern day roll recipes. In this receipe poha material is made into balls and then dipped in egg batter and then deep fried.
30 gms poha (rice flakes)
100 gms potato
2 green chillies
20 gms roasted peanuts
1/4 tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
2 tblsp breadcrumbs
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few coriander sprigs
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Wash the poha in a strainer. Coarsely grind the roasted peanut.
- Wash & chop the green chillies and corainder sprigs.
- Add poha, peanuts, chillies, corainder leaves and spices to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix well and roll into desirable shapes.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till rolls golden brown.
- Serve hot with tamraind chutney.