Patta gobhi mattar is made using cabbage and peas.This is an everyday peas sabzi can be served with chapatis or paraths. Learn how to make Indian cabbage and peas.
1 small sized onion (sliced thinly)
1/2 cup green peas (matar)
1-2 green chillies (chopped)
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai.Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Then add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add green chillies and cabbage.Mix well.
- Now add all the powdered spices and salt.Mix well.
- Cover it and cook for 3-4 minutes.Add the peas and cook till all the water evaporates and cabbage is cooked.
- Serve hot with chapatis.