Here’s a delicious, spicy toast recipe with mushrooms. Learn how to make mushroom toast.
50 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
1 tomato (tamatar)
1 capsicum (shimla mirch)
1 tsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup curd (dahi)
2 tbsp fresh cream
1/4 tsp salt (namak)
1/2 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
4 bread slice
- Grate cottage cheese.
- Finely chop mushroom, tomatoes, capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Cook bread slices in a toaster.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry mushroom, capsicum and tomato in it for 2 minutes.
- Then add cottage cheese, red chilly powder, curd and salt.
- Stir continuously and cook until water dries up. Then remove it from the flame.
- Apply this mixture over the toast and garnish with coriander.
- Serve them hot.