Here’s a yummy, flavorsome mushroom malai recipe. Learn how to make mushroom malai.
2 onion (pyaj)
3 tomato (tamatar)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
1 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 cup cream
1 tbsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1/2 tsp salt (namak)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1/2 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- Cut mushroom into slices.
- Finely chop onions.
- Grind ginger, green chilies and tomatoes.
- Finely chop coriander leaves.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions until it turns pink.
- Fry tomatoes in it and then put cream and mushroom.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add turmeric, red chilly powder, spice blend and salt.
- Cook at low flame until mushroom softens. Then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.