Here’s a delicious, tempting recipe with mushrooms and makai. Learn how to make mushroom corn masala.
150 gm corn seeds (makka)
1 capsicum (shimla mirch)
3 onion (pyaj)
250 gm tomato (tamatar)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tbsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1/2 lemon (nimbu)
1 garlic (lahsun)
1 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
salt to taste
1/2 cup clarified butter (ghee)
- Soak corn 3-4 hours and then strain.
- Boil them and then keep them aside.
- Cut mushroom into four pieces.
- Finely chop onions and cut ginger into thin long slices.
- Cut green chilies into 2 lengthwise.
- Cut tomato into small pieces and capsicum into cubes.
- Finely chop coriander.
- Grind garlic.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion until it turns pink.
- Then fry garlic paste.
- Then add tomatoes and red chilly powder.
- When it is cooked properly then add mushroom and corn seeds.
- Add salt and simmer until mushrooms soften.
- Now add capsicum and lemon juice and fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with ginger, green chilies and coriander.
- Serve it hot.