This is a repeat of what happened in December 2003, after Congress’ rout in the assembly elections. Less than a week after the Digvijaya Singh government was voted out, the former chief minister’s brother Laxman Singh had joined the BJP claiming differences in the family. Digvijaya Singh had then said that his brother was the first to leave him after the massive defeat.
Most Viewed Posts
- BMW India registers record half-yearly sales - 5026 views
- Do Restaurants Attract Theft? - 2810 views
- ‘Django Unchained’ action figures discontinued, called offensive - 2132 views
- Chicken Masala Coorg Recipe - 2085 views
- Clint Dempsey finds a late equaliser for Tottenham against Manchester United - 1865 views
- Ahmed Dogan Assassination Attempt: Gunman Aims At Bulgarian Politician (VIDEO) - 1849 views
- Tax Avoidance Accusations Scaring Away Some Investors From Apple, Google - 1754 views
Aswini says:Nice designs for Sankranti...
KP says:Good luck Djokovic Novak.......
says:Best of luck Novak.....
Vinaya says:This couple is always cute...
Arun Jaitley Asian Games Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ben Stokes BJP Breakfast Recipes Chicken Recipes Chris Woakes Congress Dessert Recipes Desserts Dipak Misra Donald Trump England Facebook Food Recipes Foods Google GST Imran Khan India Indian Chicken Recipes Indian Dessert Recipes Indian Food Recipes Indian Non-veg Recipes Indian Veg Recipes Jammu and Kashmir Joe Root Karnataka Kerala Kuldeep Yadav Lok sabha Narendra Modi Non-Vegetarian Non-Veg Recipes Pakistan Prime Minister Narendra Modi Rahul Gandhi Rajya Sabha Sensex Supreme Court Uttar Pradesh Vegetarian Recipes Veg Recipes Virat Kohli