2 tblsp coriander leaves chopped
oil for deep frying
6 tblsp bengal gram flour besan
salt to taste
2 tsp ginger chopped
2 tsp garlic chopped
2 green chilli chopped
1 cup milk
1 3/4 tsp dry mango powder amchur
1 onion chopped
100 gms cottage cheese (paneer)
200 gm corn fresh (makki)
- Crush the corn in a blender.
- Grate the cottage cheese.
- Heat up oil in a pan, mix in cut ginger and garlic and stir fry till pink.
- Mix in crushed corn and stir fry.
- Mix in salt and mix.
- Mix in milk and stir fry to get a creamy texture.
- When the corn is cooked, transfer to a round dish and cool.
- Mix in grated paneer, cut onion, cut green chillies, cumin powder, amchur powder and cut coriander leaves.
- Adjust salt and mix well.
- Mix in besan for binding and mix in a little milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Make even sized balls with hand or tablespoon.
- Heat up oil and deep fry the pakoras on medium heat up till golden brown.
- Remove and keep on an absorbent paper to soak excess oil.
- Serve hot.