In an interlocutory application filed in the pending petition, Kharge, who is also a member of the three-member selection committee which appoints the CBI director, said, “As a concerned stakeholder he brings to the attention of the court the brazen and illegal actions” of the political executive in interfering with the independent functioning of the CBI director.
Most Viewed Posts
- Handi Chicken Recipe - 665 views
- Beefy Bhallaladeva to lean Bandev: Rana Daggubati loses 15kg for Haathi Mere Saathi - 659 views
- Jaguar F-Paced now manufactured in India, becomes Rs 20 lakhs cheaper - 648 views
- Chicken Afghani Recipe - 647 views
- Chicken Biryani Recipe - 647 views
- Self-destruct messages for Gmail sparks concern regarding government records - 642 views
- Ambassador car might make a comeback in India as PSA Group readies its India products - 639 views
KP says:Great players......
Aswini says:Nice designs for Sankranti...
KP says:Good luck Djokovic Novak.......
says:Best of luck Novak.....
Arun Jaitley Asian Games Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ben Stokes BJP Breakfast Recipes Chicken Recipes Chris Woakes Congress Dessert Recipes Desserts Dipak Misra Donald Trump England Facebook Food Recipes Foods Google GST Imran Khan India Indian Chicken Recipes Indian Dessert Recipes Indian Food Recipes Indian Non-veg Recipes Indian Veg Recipes Jammu and Kashmir Joe Root Karnataka Kerala Kuldeep Yadav Lok sabha Narendra Modi Non-Vegetarian Non-Veg Recipes Pakistan Prime Minister Narendra Modi Rahul Gandhi Rajya Sabha Sensex Supreme Court Uttar Pradesh Vegetarian Recipes Veg Recipes Virat Kohli