Here is a delicious, tempting dhokla recipe that can be made within no time and served to your guests. Learn how to make instant dhokla.
2 tsp semolina (suji)
2 tsp eno powder
1/2 tsp sugar
1 lemon (nimbu)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
8-10 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1 tsp mustard seeds (raai)
1/4 tsp salt (namak)
1 cup water
1 tbsp oil
- Mix gram flour, semolina and 1 cup water.
- Grease a container.
- Heat water in a pressure cooker and place sieve (jaali) on it.
- Now add eno powder.
- Immediately pour this mixture in the greased container.
- Place it on jaali and cover the cooker.
- Remove the whistle of the cooker.
- Let it cook at high flame for 15 minutes.
- Then take out the dhoklas out of the container and cut into pieces once it is cooled.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds. Then put curry leaves.
- Finely chop green chilies.
- Pour this on dhoklas.
- Put 2 cup water, sugar and lemon juice in a container and put all dhoklas in it.
- After 5 minutes take out extra water.
- Garnish with finely chopped dhania patti.
- Serve with some chutney.