1 kg Mutton
10 gms Cardamom
10 gms Cinnamon
10 gms Cumminseed
10 gms Cloves
40 gms Ginger
20 gms Garlic
100 gms Green Chillies
50 gms Fried Onion
1 bunch Coriander Leaves
1/4 kg Ghee
- Wash mutton and take it in a vessel.
- Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
- Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
- Take 2 litres of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
- When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer. Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
- Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
- Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 15 minutes.
- Hyderabadi mutton biryani is ready to serve.