Here is an easy hot and sour soup recipe. Learn how to make Indo chinese hot sour soup recipe.
11/2 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Vinegar
2 tbsp Capsicum Chopped
2 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
2 tbsp Carrots Chopped
1/4 cup Chopped Cabbage
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Sugar
A pinch ajinomoto
Salt to taste
4 cups Water
- Mix 4 cups of water, chili sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper powder and ajinomoto and bring to boil.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables except paneer .
- Cook for a minute on a medium heat. Dissolve corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add to the soup stirring constantly till it becomes thick.
- Cook for a minute, add paneer slices. Serve hot .
- Note: Soup should be prepared just before consuming and should be served fresh, else it will lose the taste.