2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 cups Coarsely Chopped Onions
2 tbsp Sliced Green Chillies
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Vinegar
1/4 tsp Ajinomoto
Oil for frying
- Cut the paner into cubes.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, 1 tsp salt, egg, corn flour, garlic, ginger and water to just coat the paneer pieces with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces caoted with mixture till golden in color.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok and stir fry the onions in it over high heat for half a minute.
- Add the green chillies, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto and the fried paneer cubes.
- Mix well, and garnish the chilli paneer with finely cut spring onions and coriander.