Learn how to make Indian chilli cheese toast. Here green chillies are used. Enjoy chili cheese toast either in breakfast or in the evening.
4 nos. onions
08 nos. green chillies
20 gms green coriander
8 slices processed cheese
Salt to taste
- Peel, mash and chop the onions.
- Remove stems, mash, slit, de seed and chop green chillies.
- Clean, mash and chop green coriander.
- Mix all the chopped vegetables, and lemon juice and salt to it and mix it well.
- Toast the bread slices under an electric toast till they become golden brown in colour.
- Sprinkle the vegetables mixture evenly on the plain side of the toast and cover with the cheese slices.
- Put the slices back in the toast and toast it till the colour of the cheese changes to light golden brown.
- Remove the toast from toaster and cut off the edges of the toasts.
- Cut each toast into two pieces and serve hot.