Chicken stir fry is a Chinese recipe for making crisp boneless stir fry chicken with other vegetables and hot and sweet sauces.
2 tblspn oil
2 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp ginger, grated
4-5 spring onions, chopped
Salt to taste
1 large onion, sliced
2 c shredded vegetables like cabbage and bell peppers
1 c water
2 tblsp soy sauce
2 tblsp sugar
2 tblsp corn flour
- Heat oil in a wok and add ginger, garlic, spring onions and sprinkle with salt.
- Stir fry till onion leaves color.
- Now add the chicken and stir cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced onions, other vegetables and half a cup water and cook covered for 5 minutes
- Now, in the remaining half a cup of watermix soy sauce, sugar, and cornflour.
- Stir this paste in to the wok making sure that it is mixed well.
- Let the sauce thicken and serve over hot rice.