A mouth watering recipe of chicken salami along with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Learn how to make Chicken Salami.
300g shaved salami, sliced
1 large onion chopped
1 small pckt mushrooms, chopped
3 tblsp tomatoe puree
5-6 cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a large pan.
- Add the chopped onions, mushrooms, garlic and sauté for two minutes
- Now add the tomatoe puree and let it roast for a while
- Add the salami pieces and mix well.
- Add the salt and pepper
- Serve hot topped with sour cream