Chicken mushroom rice is a quick and easy preparation for a tiring day. Learn how to make chicken mushrrom rice.
2 tblsp Vegetable oil (Vanaspati)
1 small chopped finely Onion (Pyaj)
2 chopped finely Garlic Cloves (Lasun)
2 seeded and cut into slivers Red chili (Lal Mirchi)
225 gms chopped finely Chicken breast meat
85 gms chopped or cut into matchstick strips Bamboo Shoots
8 dried, soaked for 30 minutes, drained and chopped Chinese Black Mushrooms (Goochi)
2 tblsp dried Shrimps
1 tblsp Fish Sauce
25 Thai Holy Basil Leaves (Tulsi)
Thai Holy Basil Sprig to garnish
As required Salt (Namak)
- Cook rice.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Combine onion and garlic.
- Cook till golden.
- Stir occasionally.
- Combine chilies and chicken.
- Fry stirring for 2 minutes.
- Stir in bamboo shoots, mushrooms, dried shrimps, fish sauce and salt.
- Stir continously 2 minutes.
- Combine in the rice and basil.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with basil sprig.
- Serve hot.