Piquant taste of chicken cooked with pepper, mushrooms, rice and red wine. Learn how to make chicken in red wine sauce.
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt (namak) to taste
250 gm button Mushrooms (Goochi)
12 red chilli (lal mirch), soaked in 1/2 cup olive oil
250 ml red wine
200 gm fresh cream (malai)
1cup cooked rice (chawal)
- Rub the chicken with the ground pepper, mustard powder and salt to taste.
- put the chicken pieces, button mushrooms, red chillies soaked in olive oil, red wine, fresh cream and salt to taste in a large saucepan.
- saute over high heat for two minutes.
- cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is done and the gravy is thick.
- serve hot on a bed of cooked rice.