Here’s a delicious, spicy pakora recipe for cheese lovers. Learn how to make cheese pakora.
1 onion (pyaj)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
2 bread slice
7-8 curry leaves (meethi neem)
1 cup gram flour (besan)
1 tsp corn flour
a pinch baking powder
a pinch citric acid
1/2 tsp salt (namak)
1/4 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
oil for frying
- Finely chop hari mirch and pyaj.
- Cut cheese cubes and bread into cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients in besan and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all pakoras until they turn brown.
- Serve them hot with sauce or chutney.