Bread pakora is one snack which is loved by one and all. Bread pakoda is easy to make and goes well in all seasons with some green chutney. Learn how to make bread pakora.
1cup Gram Flour (Besan)
1/4th tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Ajwain
Red chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
Water for batter
Oil for frying
- Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangle etc.)
- In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwain and mix it.
- Now by pouring little water at a time make a smooth batter (neither too thick nor too lose)
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip bread piece in the batter and fry till crisp on medium flame.
- Serve bread pakora hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.