2- 3 red chillies whole
2 tblsp bengal gram flour (besan)
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup yogurt
1 tblsp oil
200 gms potatoes200 gms.
1 tblsp red chilli powder
1 tblsp ginger paste
salt to taste
2 tblsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tblsp coriander seeds
2 tblsp tomato puree
100 gms coriander leaves
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 bay leaf
- Cream curd, mix in besan and salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder to it.
- Peel, wash and cut potatoes into 1 centimeter cubes.
- Keep aside in water.
- Dry roast mangodi on hot tawa until crunchy and slightly browned.
- Heat up oil, mix in brown bay leaf, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, whole red chillies and salt and cook.
- Mix in potatoes and stir fry stirring constantly until golden brown.
- Mix in ginger paste, mangodi, tomato puree and yogurt mixture, mix in 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Mix in garam masala powder and cut coriander leaves.
- Stir fry for a further few minutes and serve hot.